Market entry and growth strategy
Ricardo leverages strong strategy development tools to support businesses in entering new marketplaces and meeting top and bottom line growth targets. We identify opportunities to grow by market sector, region or technology, based on a foundation of market requirements, market and regulatory drivers, competitive assessment and partnerships.
Our approach to market entry and growth strategy involves a detailed and collaborative evaluation of competitive position, market potential, future trends, market drivers and customer requirements.
Our broad industry network of experts, OEMs, suppliers, and customers allows for primary research with market participants and key opinion leaders to provide market insight. This has helped us define entry and growth roadmaps for some of our most trusting clients.
Our sector specialist teams can help you:
- Identify interactions between traditional market forces with regulatory and technological drivers
- Understand historical market trends and predict future trends
- Integrate market modeling with technical product optimisation models
- Identify relevant Intellectual Property and enablers for growth
- Analyse market size and growth potential
- Assess your competitors and their strategies
- Understand how purchase decision-makers and influencers view your product or service, your business and your market position