Successful products offered by a company are the result of executing a well thought-out product strategies. This is key to maximising return on product development investment and ultimately delivering products your customers really want. Ricardo can develop a strategy and define an implementation plan to position your products to exploit competitive advantages and address market requirements to achieve a position of market leadership.
Our approach to market entry and growth strategy development involves the identification of key product features and characteristics, based on customers’ needs and competitors’ gaps and differentiators. Additionally, we deliver competitive strategies which are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of the market and will drive significant growth in your business through the evaluation of current and future state opportunities for product / market alignment.
Our integration of technological and regulatory roadmaps to understand product features ranging from product requirements to high value differentiators has helped our clients build capabilities and plan for products that are more meaningful, usable and scalable.
Our sector specialist teams can provide you with:
- A comprehensive understanding of product, technologies, features and competition
- Deep technical understanding of your needs and product functional requirements
- Expert execution of Voice of the Customer (VOC) interviewing process and integrating customer feedback to develop a robust product strategy
- Awareness of critical regulatory impacts on market needs and product technology requirements
- Understanding of adjacent systems to evaluate up / down market product strategies