Business plan review
To be successful, every organization should regularly review their progress, identify how they can make the most of the market position they've established and decide where to take their business next. You will need to revisit and update your business plan with your new strategy in mind and make sure you introduce the developments you've noted.
Ricardo Strategic Consulting’s seasoned operations team brings strategy and transformations expertise, providing an independent and professional perspective along with the tools, personnel, and insight to put a business strategy into action.
We guide you through this essential process, detailing the stages you should go through to assess how well your business is performing, highlighting your strengths and areas that could be improved and suggesting the actions you need to take to implement the improvements that you've identified. We do this through combining extensive industry knowledge with rigorous, fact-based analyses to determine the optimal strategies for a corporation or business unit. We also work collaboratively, building lasting capabilities into your team and help your organization mobilize for change.
The unique capabilities of our sector specialist teams include:
- Developing corporate portfolio strategy
- Identifying strategic partners for joint venture, partnering on product development and merger or acquisition
- Spin-off or sale of non-core business units
- Outlining organizational structures to improve efficiency and agility
- Creating and redefining business plans
- Designing market entry strategies
- Organizational and specific business unit benchmarking