Competitive benchmarking is essential to understand and strengthen the position of your product in comparison to your key competitors. We provides our clients with key insights on competitive product features, technologies, and costs to assist in target setting throughout the product lifecycle from portfolio planning to field service.
Having over 10 years of experience in performance benchmarking with several organizations around the world, we have completed dozens of benchmarking studies, providing us with unrivaled benchmark data and process metrics.
Our capabilities combine our expertise and experience in planning, engineering, and management and include:
- In-house technical experts in all areas of transportation equipment familiar with the latest developments in technology
- Developing statistical cost modeling to generate market price estimates based on feature sets, manufacturing location, production volume, and commodity cost
- Creating virtual production processes and determining variable cost and investment based on world-class manufacturing process simulation tools
- Ability to reveal a company's relative cost position and identify opportunities for improvement
- Helping companies focus on capabilities critical to building strategic advantage
Our unique approach combines:
- Acquisition of competitive components, disassembly, imaging, examination, and testing
- Analysis of competitive components, feature set(s), technologies, manufacturing methods, and costs
- All benchmarking data passes through a rigorous validation process wherein each piece of data is scrutinized and validated using both logical and statistical tests