Business plan review
To be successful, every organization should regularly review their progress, identify how they can make the most of the market position they've established and decide where to take their business next. Companies will need to revisit and update their business plan with new strategy in mind to make sure they introduce the developments they have outlined / prioritized.
Ricardo Strategic Consulting’s seasoned operations team brings strategy and transformations expertise, providing an independent and professional perspective along with the tools, personnel, and insight to put a business strategy into action.
We guide you through this essential process, detailing the stages you should go through to assess how well your business is performing, highlighting your strengths and areas that could be improved and suggesting the actions you need to take to implement the improvements that you've identified. We do this through combining extensive industry knowledge with rigorous, fact-based analyses to determine the optimal strategies for a corporation or business unit. We also work collaboratively, building lasting capabilities into your team and help your organization mobilize for change.
The unique capabilities of our sector specialist teams include:
- Developing a corporate portfolio strategy
- Identifying strategic targets for joint ventures, partnering on product development and / or mergers and acquisitions
- Spin-off or sale of non-core / non-performing business units
- Outlining organizational structures to improve efficiency and agility
- Creating and redefining business plans
- Designing market entry strategies
- Organizational and specific business unit benchmarking