Once a company decides to acquire or merge with a target, integrating these two organizations can be an extremely complex task. Successful integration strategies rely on exploiting efficiencies and synergies across the entire organization, including systems, people, resources, tasks, technologies, processes, etc. No two integration projects are the same, and it is vital that your business develops a clearly articulated integration plan that reinforces your strategy. At Ricardo Strategic Consulting (RSC), we help our clients to extract the most value from a deal by supporting clients’ post-merger integration projects from beginning to end.
Supported by an international team and a global network of experts, our experienced consultants can communicate with all parts of the organization, spanning multiple industries and geographies. We have a deep and comprehensive technology and product knowledge in the industries we serve as basis for a successful integration. RSC has completed dozens of complex post-merger integration projects across North America, Asia, and Europe. Our multi-view approach involves support from inception to completion, incorporating detailed analytics (financial data, product and technology trends, etc.), and utilizing change management workshops led by highly trained staff.
Our sector specialist teams have unique capabilities, including:
- Value-adding project management for integration processes
- Consolidation of product portfolios
- Development of combined sales concepts
- Identification and implementation of synergies across the organization
- Development of integration planning
- Shaping and staffing of the new organization
- Acceleration of change management in the newly developed organization
- Development of an appropriate communication strategy (internal and external)