The Future Mobility Channel is an engagement forum focusing on advancements and opportunities in people and goods movement. We intend to provide our clients and partners with perspectives on technology and commercial readiness of the industry to meet emerging opportunities in this space. These engagements will focus on the expected level of mobility which can be achieved in the short- to mid-term and the key enablers in terms of technologies, investments, business cases, and implications for various participants in the value chain.
We will publish brief whitepapers and vlogs to share our insights and studies. Our vlogs will be a pre-recorded discussion with our team of Future Mobility experts. We welcome you to view our discussions, ask questions and provide feedback. We will endeavor to discuss your questions in our series of vlogs.
Some of the topics we will focus on include:
- Opportunities in the autonomous technology value chain
- Monetization of connectivity and data
- Sensor suite technology and cost implications for autonomous driving
- Leveraging connectivity to reduce OPEX and increase safety for goods movement
- Vehicle electrical architecture evolution
- New opportunities in mobility post COVID-19
Within the next decade, a significant proportion of cars and commercial vehicles may be autonomous. In this Future Mobility Channel vlog, our team discusses some of the ‘big questions’ related to autonomous driving, from what it is, why it will happen, where and when it will happen first, and what could happen to the existing automotive supply chain as a result.