Future Mobility Conference postponed – date to be announced at a later time
This one-day workshop-style conference gathers key participants in Future Mobility to discuss and understand realities of future urban mobility and goods movement
The conference will focus on the expected deployment of technologies to enhance connectivity, mobility and automated driving in the next five years. We will explore key enablers in terms of on-board and off-board vehicle technologies, investments and policy changes required to make this happen. We will discuss consumer perspectives and how these will shape product offerings. We will also discuss how these technologies will influence the future for people and goods movement.
Sessions will involve keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions on technology roadmaps, market requirements and business case for services. Topics will include technology developments and requirements from vehicle OEMs, new entrants and suppliers, the role of government regulation and investments, cost-benefit scenarios and consumer behavioral patterns for mobility preferences.
The conference is intended to be an interactive workshop, allowing participants to discuss and collate views on the reality of people and goods mobility by 2025. As well as panel Q+A sessions, conference participants can provide views through questions and online polling on key topics during the day. A summary will be provided of key insights at the end of the day, and, in addition, a short report will be prepared by Ricardo on these insights, and shared with participants within two weeks of the conference completing.
Reasons to attend:
- Holistic themes: Gain perspective from key leaders on several key aspects of advanced mobility, including consumer behavior, technology deployments, policies and investments
- 2025 view: Take away industry viewpoints on upcoming transformations requiring planning and preparation today
- Interactive sessions: Opportunities to engage in workshop style discussions with key players
- Ability to influence: Join industry influencers and participants across different stakeholder groups
- Insightfulness: High level strategic content and deep analysis and discussion for key topics