One of the most critical points in the manufacturing process is when a new product or model initially enters production. At Ricardo Strategic Consulting (RSC), we implement and lead established program management processes to reinforce existing launch teams and increase launch programme efficiency. Our approach to launch support includes managing the total program with Microsoft Project and action logs to ensure milestone and gateway accountability.
Additionally, we utilize proven processes to increase launch effectiveness, including:
- Technology readiness levels (TRL)
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Design verification plan and report (DVP&R)
- Production part approval process (PPAP)
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP)
Our global, cross-functional technical and manufacturing personnel have significant experience in launching complex programs across a wide array of industry sectors.
The unique capabilities our sector specialist teams possess include:
- Program management throughout all phases of the program, from product development to production launch
- Ability to manage large, complex programs with resources located and deployable around the globe
- High-value problem resolution, including action log management, identification of internal and external dependencies, program health assessment, and risk prioritisation
- Value chain balancing to ensure that all launch needs are considered, evaluated, and prepared for production