To be successful, every organization should regularly review their progress, identify how they can make the most of the market position they have established, and decide where to take their business next. For this activity to be effective, it is imperative that companies think out-of-the-box and consider transformational directions instead of simply looking at evolving existing products and processes. Companies need to revisit and update their business plan with new strategies to ensure they introduce the developments they have identified.
Ricardo Strategic Consulting’s experienced operations team brings strategy and transformations expertise, providing an independent and professional perspective along with the tools, personnel, and insight to put a business strategy into action. We help guide our clients through this essential process, detailing the stages required to assess how well their business is performing, highlighting their strengths and areas that could be improved, and suggesting the actions needed to implement the improvements identified. We do this through combining extensive industry knowledge with rigorous, fact-based analyses to determine the optimal strategies for a corporation or business unit. We also work collaboratively, building lasting capabilities into your team and helping your organization mobilize for change.
The unique capabilities of our sector specialist teams include:
- Developing a corporate portfolio strategy
- Identifying strategic targets for joint ventures, partnering on product development and / or mergers and acquisitions
- Spinning-off or selling non-core / non-performing business units
- Outlining organizational structures to improve efficiency and agility
- Creating and redefining business plans
- Designing market entry strategies
- Organizational and specific business unit benchmarking