The digital revolution is having wide-reaching impacts on almost all industries and markets. The automotive and transportation industry is no exception, as the World Economic Forum estimates there are hundreds of billions of dollars at stake for the industry within the next decade. This revolution stretches from customers and their expectations for a digitally integrated experience through every level of the companies that target these customers, impacting not only their products but the way those companies are structured and the business models they operate.
At Ricardo Strategic Consulting (RSC), our team of experienced consultants helps our clients prepare for a digital future. We are able to design and implement digital transformation strategies, enabling our clients to compete in an ever-changing product landscape. Working in both B2B and B2C environments, we are able to evaluate and quantify customer expectations for digital products and services and to develop strategies to enable our clients to meet these expectations. Our consultants’ unique combination of engineering pedigree and business acumen allows us to develop technically sound and financially robust solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Benchmarking of digital strategies for existing industry players and new entrants, taking examples from across multiple industries and global markets
- Financial modelling of new ownership models for mobility, including evaluation of impacts from new technology adoption
- Development of direct marketing and retail strategies to reach potential customers effectively and efficiently
- Digitisation of supply chain and manufacturing strategies, in line with global trends towards Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Analysis of strategies for management and monetization of new, large data sources resulting from Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) business models
- Implementation of digital working strategies to improve productivity and attract/retain talent, building the skills required to compete