Ricardo’s seasoned consultants have a sound understanding of the pitfalls in supplier selection and sourcing strategies based on market factors across broad range of sectors and applications. Our staff heavily consists of consultants with 10+ years’ experience in the industries we serve who have worked across multiple stages of the product development cycle.
Our approach involves identifying and ranking multi-faceted supply and procurement risks, integration of bespoke risk mitigation solutions into short-, mid- and long-term procurement strategies, and lastly provide PMO services to drive execution.
Our sector specialist teams have unique capabilities, including:
- Cross functional risk identification and mitigation to address multiple sources of risk
- Analysing commodity portfolio risk to balance supplier solvency, quality and launch risks
- Evaluating supplier metrics (historic quality, pricing trends, financial performance) to identify supply risk
- Identifying high risk technologies and commodities through trend analysis
- Assessing global supply risk factors: geographic, economic, intellectual property/counterfeiting