Being in touch with customers and able to sell products to them today is an increasingly demanding area of innovation, with more and more digital customer journeys competing against traditional sales models.
Ricardo has gained extensive experience in supporting clients to maneuver through shaping state-of-the-art sales concepts and effective sales organisations. Services we cover include:
- Definition of digital/ non-digital (traditional) customer journeys in a number of product markets
- Development of customer relationship management (CRM) strategies
- Development of customer satisfaction and loyalty initiatives
- Definition of after-sales strategies and service portfolios
- Sales planning, including market forecast and volume modelling
- Market channel assessments, dealer performance management, dealer margin models, sales incentives, and direct sales
- Sales force benchmarking and training
RSC has helped companies structure, implement and improve their sales efforts using innovative tools and methods, ensuring the right channel for product groups, aligning the sales force with customers, increasing sales productivity, and developing new customer segments to ensure future growth prospects.