Critical technology management
In the automotive and transportation industries, the ability to convert ideas into assets through the application of science and engineering is imperative. However, with limited resources and know-how, this is a challenge for most businesses. Through our proven methods, deep industry expertise, and global reach, Ricardo provides our clients with successful strategies for the development or maintenance of new intellectual property that drives innovation and provides continued growth in revenue and profits.
Our seasoned consultants have deep technical knowledge in energy conversion and transportation industries and markets where innovation continues to drive future product offerings.
We help our clients to:
- Understand needs and issues in managing technology
- Understand the impact of disruptive information technologies and how they enhance the creative process
- Identify futures demands through creation of technology roadmaps and the ability to identify the steps needed for a timely execution and exploitation strategy
- Revitalise innovation and monetisation of IP in the form of products, processes and services through partnering with senior management
Our unique approach combines:
- Identifying core competencies and unique IP held within the organisation
- Ensuring that culture, investment and processes are in place to capture potential revenue earning IP
- Evaluating potential of innovations
- Assessing application; whether in-house or open market
- Identifying target sectors and appropriate market entry strategies