Being in touch with customers and actually selling products to them today is an increasingly demanding area of innovation, with more and more digital customer journeys competing against traditional sales models.
Ricardo has gained extensive experience in supporting clients to maneuver through shaping state-of-the-art sales concepts and effective sales organisations. Services we cover include:
- Definition of digital/ non-digital customer journeys in a number of product markets
- Development of customer relationship management strategies
- Development of customer satisfaction and loyalty initiatives
- After-sales strategies and service portfolio definition
- Sales planning, including market forecast and volume modelling
- Market channel assessments, dealer performance management, dealer margin models, sales incentives, and direct sales
- Sales force benchmarking and training
Ricardo has helped companies structure and carry out their sales efforts – using innovative tools and methods, ensuring the right channel for product groups, aligning the sales force with customers, increasing sales productivity, and developing new customer segments to ensure future growth prospects.