Technology Adoption Modeling
In a technology leading market environment, successfully adopting new vehicle technologies is an essential part of growing and maintaining your business’s technology strategy. Ricardo Strategic Consulting’s technology adoption model approach delivers a deep understanding of the economics and other drivers behind commercial vehicle operations with alternative and renewable fuels and provide quantitative adoption rate forecasts.
From our detailed knowledge of vehicle technology and cost from our product design and supply chain programs, we have developed our models and expertise over the last 5 years and have programs with State and Federal government agencies, commercial OEMs, major fleets and suppliers. RSC has assessed adoption rates for 6 technologies in 6 vocations and scalability prospects of over 100 zero-emission vehicles.
Our technical and strategic approach provides:
- A detailed review of specific fleet operations and vehicle vocations
- Analytical modeling using Ricardo proprietary toolset
- Validation through interviews with key industry stakeholders
Our unique capabilities include:
- Detailed knowledge of the economic and non-economic drivers behind business planning for fleets, vehicle OEMs and suppliers
- Extensive total cost of ownership model for commercial vehicle operations
- Detailed techno-economic models for fueling infrastructure
Quantitative adoption rate model with segmentation of buyers and factors including capex and opex, technology risk and surety of supply and redeploy tooling for production.