Business success is not measured by the ability to conceive a great idea but rather by the ability to put it into action. Market-disrupting ideas are often comprised of multiple complex projects that must be coordinated through a central program management office. Only by having visibility into multiple interdependent projects, including resource requirements, critical paths, and risks, can program management be effective and program delivery successful.
Ricardo Strategic Consulting (RSC) supports ongoing product development activities, program launches, and other critical program deliveries by leading a cross-functional programme management office and reinforcing the application of industry-proven best practices. At RSC, our team has a proven track record of working closely with client functional teams to drive progress, achieve milestones, and improve processes for our clients.
RSC’s proven analytical approach to assessing our clients’ addressable spend allows our team to model large datasets and dig into the trends and cost drivers to assess and prioritize opportunities to implement. Our clients value the technical and strategic expertise we offer in working with their teams to find and implement cost reduction opportunities within both their purchasing and engineering groups. The RSC team has a strong track record of generating cost savings for a range of industry stakeholders, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier 1s. Our holistic Total Value Management (TVM) approach to maximize ROI has resulted in over $150M of annual cost savings for our clients.
Our capabilities combine our expertise and experience in planning, engineering, and management and include:
- Leading change management activities in the organization: resource planning, internal / external communications, and stakeholder management
- Achieving material cost reductions through TVM activities
- Utilizing a proven holistic framework for integrated cost reduction (ICR), leveraging an established toolkit to drive cost reduction through the organization
- Leading and supporting projects with consultants around the globe working with regional team resources in our clients’ organizations
- Implementing comprehensive trackers to track critical path actions and progress and adjusting methodology to achieve deliverables that are on-time and on-budget