9 February 2021 09:00 - 10:00
Webinar | The transformation of the automotive value chain: investment strategies to maximise impact in a disruptive market
Jointly presented with Osborne Clarke
Businesses investing in the automotive space are grappling with assessing investment opportunities in the context of an ever-changing mobility market.
Different ownership models, with a focus on mobility as a service, rather than vehicle ownership; increasing automation and ever growing levels of data and new technologies are changing the sector beyond recognition and investment decisions taken now have huge implications for future assets and supply chains across the automotive network. How do investors in the automotive sector make sound decisions in the context of these changes?
Join us at this webinar as we cover:
- Investment strategies as the automotive industry shifts towards new/greener technologies
- Mike Blyth, Principal at Ricardo Strategic Consulting
- The key legal areas to consider as part of the investment process
- Simon Spooner, Head of Transport & Automotive at Osborne Clarke
- A look to the future of megacity mobility – getting the business model and product focus right in the application of investment opportunities
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Transport, Innovation at TfL