The vehicles and powered equipment used in agriculture, construction, mining and industrial applications require unique solutions and tailored approaches to develop technology and business strategies. With the deep technical knowledge and applications experience of from its dedicated team of specialists, combined with top management consulting know-how, RSC is ideally placed to assist customers in these industries.
For over 10 years we have been helping the leading off highway vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers to develop growth strategies, assess market entry, enhance capabilities and transform their organizations to lower cost and maximize their potential.
- In-Depth Industry Know-How
- Experience from >1000 consulting projects since foundation in 2002
- Consultants with long standing experience in top-management consultancies and leading industrial companies
- Operations Improvement
- Experience with large scale transformation programs
- Strong expertise in both strategy development and operations improvement
- Thought Leadership
- Thought leadership in key technology areas together with Ricardo Engineering
- Focus on projects in forward thinking areas like CO2-reduction, lightweight, connectivity, e-mobility, global strategies, etc...
- Unique Combination of Competences
- Unique combination of industry, technology, and management consulting competences
- Strong link of strategic analysis (Ricardo Strategic Consulting) and technical in-depth knowledge (Ricardo Engineering)
- Global Consulting Approach
- ~60 experienced consultants based in all major automotive markets worldwide (Germany, USA, Great Britain, China, Japan, India)
- Global and flexible assignments of consultants across all regions
Selected examples of recent Off Highway projects
- Developed growth strategy, investment options and business cases for a leading tractor engine manufacturer
- Assisted an automotive technology developer in achieving patent protection of a novel internal combustion engine design
- Delivered Best practice benchmark analysis and organisation redesign to grow R&D capabilities for Hydraulic Equipment supplier
- Assessed the electrification potential in Off-Highway applications for a major supplier
- Defined the resources and competencies required to deliver an accelerated tracked recovery vehicle programme
- Business concept development for a family of heavy duty diesel engines to be developed by a leading Asian Engine Manufacturer